Saturday 10 March 2012

One Stop Craft DT Card

Hello everyone,

Told you I have some exciting news to share....

I am now a proud member of the design team for One Stop Craft Challenge Blog.  And as it is Saturday, here is my first DT card for you all.



The challenge this week is Mother's Day with Ribbon, and we have two lovely sponsors for the challenge.

The Ribbon Girl are offering a £5 gift voucher to use on their website.

And Bugaboo are offering a prize of 7 digi stamps.

Fab eh?!

Onto my card:

-Image - Bugaboo - Ava Flower Patch, coloured with promarkers
- Patterned paper - DCWV Spring Stack
- Pink Cardstock - from Stampin' Up but unsure of the exact colour (sorry)
- Flowers - Hero Arts
- Bling - Papermanina - Henbury Collection

and the ribbon is just some that I found in my ribbon box.

I used a sketch from the Sweet Stop, but unfortunately, because I couldn't upload until today, I missed the challenge.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
- Passion for Promarkers - For Mum / Female Relative (this is for Jamie's neice)
and
- Divas By Design - Favourite Things (my favourite colour; pink & favourite embellishments; flowers & bling)

Thanks for looking xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim - very pretty colour scheme.
    Great to have you on OSCC.
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card and great image! Thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Kim, love the image and gorgeous colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card kim.fab sweet image and i love your pretty colours and design.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and your colour choices are fab...thanks for joining us at PFP this week
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...love the colouring...thanks for playing with the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry for the late comment x

    ReplyDelete