Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sweet Chester

Morning everyone,

I'm not feeling so good today :(  The lurgy has really taken hold of me now, and I feel rubbish!

Here's another card using Papertake Weekly's sketch - going to enter the card, as it looks as though it is still open until tonight.  Let me know otherwise :)



The image I have used, is from Pollycraft and is Sweet Chester, again coloured with promarkers and some added glitter.  I have then used red cardstock and embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder - Swiss Dots.  The paper is from a Christmas Papermania stack called Misletoe Kisses.

This card is for my four year old godson.....hope he likes it :)

I am entering into the following challenges:

- Papertake Weekly - Sketch
- Simon Says Stamp Challange - Anything Goes
-Creative Card Crew - 'Tis the Season
and
- The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking! xxx

Back again - just adding another challenge I'd like to enter....

- Charisma Cardz - Seeing Spots

And I have just noticed that I have some more followers too - welcome and thankyou for following me :) xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and such lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kim! I love Chester, he's so cute :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz & over at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great card with a funny motiv!!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great christmas card the little monkey looks super cute :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Christmas Card. Adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete